Read more about our Privacy Statement
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
On 25 May 2018, the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force. This affects every website operating in the European Union. We believe this presents a new opportunity for websites to strengthen their brand loyalty by focusing on trustworthiness and consumer privacy. Think of it as experiential privacy - privacy is an important part of the customer experience, through relevant privacy notices presented in context and choices the visitor can make. And the freedom and insight it offers visitors in what happens to their personal data. visitors can now engage safely on websites. And that without worrying about their personal data all the time. More information on the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation can be found here GDPR.
Privacy statement of Metosi.com
In this privacy statement, we try to explain to you how Metosi.com handles the data you provide to us during a visit to our site. We also try to explain what we do to protect this data.
Metosi.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Metosi.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [28-08-2019].
What data do we collect from you
The following data may be stored during a visit:
- Your name and/or company details
- Your contact information contact including e-mail address and phone number
- Demographic information such as postal code, City, Country and preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers related to Metosi.com
Why do we collect this data and what do we do with it
We need this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and visitor experience, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To obtain internal overviews of how our website is being used
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to display topics relevant to you.
- If you have signed up for the newsletter, we may periodically send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your data to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, telephone, fax or post. We may use the information to tailor the website to your interests.
- Your data will only be shared with employees and companies needed to answer your queries, or process or deliver orders.
- Your data will only be used to optimise your experience on Metosi.com and to handle orders and enquiries.
- We will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties unless we have your consent or are required by law to do so. We may, however, use your personal information, (if you have signed up for the newsletter) to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting.
We make every effort to ensure that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is deleted from the system.
In general, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. We check these links beforehand and only post them if we see the usefulness and relevance of them. But please note that once you have clicked on one of these links, you are leaving our website, at which point Metosi.com has no control over what happens on it, nor do we have any influence on the privacy practices of the website you visit. Therefore, we disclaim responsibility for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting external sites. Third-party sites that you may visit via links on our site are not covered by our privacy statement. You should at all times exercise caution and consult the privacy statement of the website you are currently visiting.
Manage and control your stored data
You have the right to access stored data
Should you wish to know what data we have collected from you, please write to:
Attn: D de vries
Nervi street 14
8013 RS Zwolle
You can also use this address to request us to delete the data we have collected from you from our system.
In order to protect your data as best we can, if in doubt we may ask you to come and identify yourself before we proceed to provide the data. also, a small fee is charged for the administrative costs of looking up and sending the data.
If you believe that any information we have collected about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible at the address above. We will then promptly correct any incorrect information.